TIG Corporate Finance
Selling your business can be a very stressful time for even the most experienced entrepreneur and TIG aim to relieve the pressures that this can bring along with providing a friendly and approachable partner to assist you through the process.
As part of this process TIG can:
– prepare your business for sale and produce a detailed information memorandum
– search for a buyer or partner and assist with presenting to interested parties;
– assist with negotiating a sell price acceptable to you; and
– overall project manage a disposal process allowing you to continue to manage the day to day essentials of the continued running of the business.
A business can need funding for a number of reasons such as ambitious growth plans, capital expenditure requirements, a one off project or even just survival. TIG can assist your business in a number of ways:
– preparation of integrated forecasts to identify the funding requirements;
– preparation of a detailed business plan to present to potential funders;
– identifying the right funding strategy for the business;
– identifying and approaching the agreed potential funder for the business; and
– assistance with and/or manage any due diligence process carried out by the potential funder.
If your fundraising project does not require the expertise offered by TIG we will be prepared to introduce your business to a relevant advisor or funder using our extensive network of contacts.
Acquiring a business may be part of your businesses growth plan and may arise as part of a acquisition search strategy or in an opportunity that arises unexpectedly. In both scenarios TIG Corporate Finance can assist by:
– compiling a detailed search for potential target businesses using research techniques and an extensive national and international contact base;
– assisting with initial conversations and meetings with target companies;
– using information provided to prepare a business valuation and agreeing and preparing an indicative offer;
– working alongside you to negotiate a price suitable to both parties;
– working with you during any due diligence process on the target business; and
– assisting with the project management of the legal and completion process through to completion.
Financial Strategic Review
Is your businesses finance function in the shape that it needs to be? Whether it be with a view to selling your business in the short-medium term or maybe you want more from your financial information your business may benefit from a financial strategic review. A Financial Strategic Review will provide you with the following:
– A tailored report detailing the findings of an agreed scope of work;
– A recommendations report; and
– On going dialogue to ensure the actions agreed from the recommendations report are carried out.
Using our experience and resources available to us we can provide you with a full valuation report detailing our indicative valuation of your business.
Virtual Finance Director
Does your business need a trusted finance director but not full time. TIG Corporate Finance offer the services of a ‘Virtual FD’. What this services gives you is an agreed level of support from a qualified, experienced finance expert for a set monthly fee. This can be a great service for a growing business, a business going through change or a business planning an exit at some point in the future. By having the experience of our Virtual FD on the other end of the phone at all times, in addition to regular visits to your business, it can help shape your finance function to assist with the company’s ambitions.
TIG Corporate Finance, Metropolitan House, Long Rigg Road, Swalwell, NE16 3AS