TIG Corporate Finance
A business can need funding for a number of reasons such as ambitious growth plans, capital expenditure requirements, a one off project or even just survival. TIG can assist your business in a number of ways:
– preparation of integrated forecasts to identify the funding requirements;
– preparation of a detailed business plan to present to potential funders;
– identifying the right funding strategy for the business;
– identifying and approaching the agreed potential funder for the business; and
– assistance with and/or manage any due diligence process carried out by the potential funder.
If your fundraising project does not require the expertise offered by TIG we will be prepared to introduce your business to a relevant advisor or funder using our extensive network of contacts.
TIG Corporate Finance, Metropolitan House, Long Rigg Road, Swalwell, NE16 3AS